Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'm BACK in business!

After having baby #3 (she just turned 2!) I decided that my break from exercising (and consequently, eating well) is OVER. Tomorrow will be DAY 21 of my 21 DAY FIX. It's Beachbody's fantastic program for creating healthy habits, teaching you the proper portions that you should be eating AND it also includes a fantastic exercise program. You do one video a day and they are all about 30 minutes. Easy peasy, right? The only thing I regret is not starting this sooner. I feel amazing and I can't wait to take my "after" pictures on Monday. In the meantime, if you're interested in trying this program there's a really good deal out there. Shakeology by itself costs $130, but if you buy a challenge pack you get the entire 21 Day Fix program for only $30 more. Check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment