Saturday, August 16, 2014

Join my 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!

On September 1st I will be starting a 21 Day Fix challenge group! How many times have you said, "I'll start eating healthy tomorrow" or "I'll start exercising tomorrow"? The hardest part is committing to that start date and following through. Commit to September 1st and do it with me, I PROMISE that you will be happy you did.

What is a Challenge Group? It's a group of people who are doing the same program at the same time. As leader of the group I will coach you through the program and help you every step of the way. Together we will motivate and inspire each other. You are committing to 21 days - 30 minutes each day for exercise and a very easy to follow diet that teaches you how to eat a properly balanced (and portioned!) diet.

I joined one of these groups when I did my Fix and it really helped to go through it with other people who were doing the same program at the same time. It keeps you accountable and you're less likely to cheat on the diet or skip a workout, but if you do slip up then the group is there to help you get back on track. I am a mom of 3 that's turning 40 in 2 months. If I can do it, then you can too!

You can get your challenge pack HERE. Comment below if you have any questions, or send me an email from my coach page.

Here are my results after just one round of the 21 Day Fix:

No comments:

Post a Comment