Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to my NEW fitness & health blog!

Welcome to my NEW blog where I will chronicle my daily fitness activities, share some of my favorite healthy recipes, a few personal stories, and motivate my readers to become happier and healthier using a variety of resources. There is so much I want to do with this blog so I hope you stick with it and check in every day, few days, or weekly.

First off, full disclosure here, I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. What does this mean? I represent Beachbody by sharing my experiences with their products, selling the products to those who are interested, and becoming your virtual personal trainer and motivator. Basically, whatever you need from me to help you succeed with your fitness and health goals, I AM HERE FOR YOU! Ask me about any Beachbody product. I'm not personally familiar with all of them, but I can help you find the answers if I don't have them myself.

What am I familiar with? I just completed 90 days of P90X and I am so excited, proud, happy, and in the best shape of my entire life. Tomorrow I take my "after" pictures and I can't wait to see the difference. Next I'm going to do Insanity and I'm excited to start. My weakness is extended cardio and Insanity is pure cardio, after cardio, after cardio... well you get the idea. It's like plyometrics on crack (or so I've heard).

I'm also very familiar with Shakeology. I LOVE Shakeology. I've been on it for about a month and a half and I feel like I want to be on it for life. It tastes BETTER than a milkshake and it's the most complete multi-vitamin available. Curious? Read more about it here. And don't worry, I'm going to be talking about this A LOT. I'll share my favorite recipes for both chocolate and greenberry and I'll tell you all about the changes that I've been noticing since I started taking it.

This blog is not just about Beachbody, it's about living a happier, healthier lifestyle in general so I will blog about many different issues, products, experiences, etc. Nothing is off limits. Thanks for coming along with me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment